Lydia Clarke leads Acclaro’s San Francisco team to deliver unmatched localization and translation services. Lydia’s long experience across the localization industry helps her to guide clients through strategic decisions to reach their long-term globalization goals.
Lydia holds a BA from Cornell University in Spanish and International Relations. When not at work, Lydia spends time with her family (1 husband, 3 kids, 2 dogs). Rare moments of solitude are reserved for cooking, reading, hiking, and singing.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”