M.K. Palmore serves as the leader of the FBI San Francisco cyber branch. His responsibilities include the operational management of several teams of cyber intrusion investigators, computer scientists, and digital forensics personnel. Mr. Palmore joined the FBI in 1997. His certifications include Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM). He earned a BS from the US Naval Academy and an MBA from Pepperdine University. Prior to the FBI, Mr. Palmore served as a commissioned officer in the US Marine Corps.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”