Marie Girard manages content strategy and architecture for IBM products. She leads unified content strategy efforts through collaboration across silos, content audits, and metrics. When Marie is not busy taming content chaos at IBM, she teaches technical communication at Paris Diderot University and keeps investigating how everything interrelates through the practice of yoga.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”