Mark Baker is the author of Every Page is Page One: Topic-based Writing for Technical Communication and the Web and the forthcoming Structured Writing: Principles and Practices, both from XML Press. He offers training and consulting on topic-based authoring through his company, Analecta Communications Inc.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”