Mark Sears, a senior systems engineer with Assured Information Technology in Orlando, FL, has been working in cybersecurity for over 10 years for Fortune 200 companies, including Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics. Mark has a BA in communications from Loyola University, an MS in technology management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and an MS in information assurance from Norwich University. His professional certifications include Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”