A market is a physical or nominal place where buyers and sellers interact and, therefore, is driven by the forces of demand and supply. A market is often defined by a certain locale or region. In localization, supply includes translators, localization service providers (LSPs), technology companies, service companies, etc. Demand includes any organization that needs localization services, which potentially includes nearly all existing organizations.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”