Mary Frances Theofanos is a computer scientist with the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Materials Measurement Laboratory, where she performs research on usability and human factors of systems. Mary is the principal architect of the Usability and Security Program, evaluating the human factors and usability of cybersecurity and biometric systems. She represents NIST on the ISO JTC1 SC7 TAG and is co-convener of Working Group 28 on the usability of software systems.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”