Matt Sullivan helps companies blend text and rich-media content and deliver that content to their audience, often to online and mobile platforms. Matt delivers webinars on behalf of Adobe’s Technical Communication Suite team and provides training in TCS applications (specifically, Captivate, FrameMaker, RoboHelp). He also runs courses for the Society for Technical Communication, including training on creating video content for technical communication and Technical Communications Suite applications.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”