Maxwell Hoffmann is a content strategist with a strong background in localization, globalization, search engine optimization and technical documentation. He has provided hands-on training to over 1,500 people in scalable, multi-channel publishing solutions. Hoffmann is a periodic author of technical how-to articles for industry journals and is also a frequent presenter at content marketing and intelligent content events.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”