Miguel Sepulveda is a computer engineer with a QA background (British Computer Society). He is certified in Project Management (PMP) and holds a Master’s degree in HR. In 1995, he entered the localization industry, working for Microsoft as a Spanish specialist. He is passionate about public speaking (CC member of Toastmasters International) and a video games/localization freak. Both things merged in his work as a localization manager for EA and King. He is part of the advisory board for LocWorld (GLRT).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”