Multidimensional quality metrics (MQM) is a framework for defining task-specific, translation-quality metrics, based on a shared vocabulary of error types. It is currently in the standardization process in ASTM Committee F43 (American Society for Testing and Materials; now known as ASTM International). The DQF (Dynamic Quality Framework) Error Typology is a subset of MQM that has been widely adopted in the translation industry.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”