Nancy Harrison has many years of experience as a technical writer, documentation manager, and information architect. She is an active contributor to the XML, DITA (currently DITA TC secretary), and DocBook standards. Her company, InfobridgeSolutions, provides consulting in the fields of information architecture, DITA strategy, and stylesheet design.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”