NetApp, Inc. , formerly Network Appliance, Inc. , is an American multinational computer storage and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, and it was ranked on the Fortune 500 list for the first time in 2012. NetApp has more than 12,000 employees in 150+ offices around the world. Today, NetApp is the #1 storage provider to the United States government as well as the #1 storage market leader in Germany.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”