OASIS is the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (https://oasis-open.org). A global nonprofit consortium that works to develop and harmonize standards for computer- and Internet-related activities, particularly as they relate to data structure and exchange (e.g., security, Internet of Things, XLIFF, DITA, DocBook, etc.).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”