Dr. Pam Estes Brewer is a technical communicator, educator, and management consultant. She teaches in Mercer University’s School of Engineering. She researches remote teaming, and her book entitled International Virtual Teams: Engineering Global Success was published in 2015. She is a Certified Online Training Professional, a Fellow in the Society for Technical Communication, and an Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”