Patricia Doest is a global content expert with over 10 years’ experience in the localization industry, both on the vendor and the buyer sides. As Manager of the Globalization department at Spil Games, she successfully set up a global content strategy, created visibility for localization, and transformed the department from an operational bottleneck into a well-oiled machine. Her mission is to break down barriers between buyers of language services and localization service providers (LSPs) by educating both sides in how to set common key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicate in a transparent way.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”