Paul Brager, Jr., M.Sci, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), has been a contributing member of the cybersecurity community for over 20 years, specializing in security architecture, industrial cybersecurity, and digital forensics and incident response. He has extensive experience in the oil and gas, manufacturing, chemical, and telecommunications sectors, having held various leadership roles throughout his career.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”