Project management is the discipline of starting, planning, completing, controlling, and closing a set of tasks to achieve specific goals and meet specific criteria. In localization, steps can include sourcing linguists, processing requests, assigning work to appropriate resources, scheduling work, ensuring quality checks, and delivering translated content.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”