Quality Metric for Language Translation of Service Information (SAE J2450) is a standard that establishes quality metrics for translating automotive service information. The goal is to provide more objective measures of quality and to ensure that the translations are consistent and accurate, regardless of the target language. The standard is available from the SAE website (http://standards.sae.org/j2450_201608/).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”