With over 40 years in communication, Ray Gallon is researcher and co-founder at The Transformation Society – a group dedicated to research, training, and development around questions of communication, leadership, and complexity. He is also the owner of Culturecom, a consultancy specialized in business process improvement through communication. Ray is a frequent speaker at conferences worldwide and a published author. He often presents webinars on technological futures.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”