Regine Bonneau is a leading expert on cybersecurity, governance, risk management, and compliance. Her career spans 20 years with a focus on technology and processes in the healthcare, financial, legal, and energy sectors. Ms. Bonneau is the founder of RB Advisory, LLC, which provides cyber risk management, security assessments, compliance services, forensic audits, and privacy consultations for private-sector and government clients. She is a sought-after speaker and holds leadership roles in several technology industry associations.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”