Recreational Equipment Inc. , commonly known as REI, is a privately held American retail corporation organized as a consumers’ cooperative, selling outdoor recreation gear, sporting goods, and clothing via some 128 retail stores in 31 states, catalogs, and the Internet. The company opens four to six new stores each year. REI’s sales exceeded US$1.8 billion in 2009.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”