Return on Investment (ROI) is the result (monetary or otherwise) generated as a direct outcome of a particular investment. In localization, ROI is used to assess the value of investment in new tools, new languages, new translation service, etc. The formula Return–Costs = ROI returns an absolute value; the formula Return/Cost = ROI returns a percentage value for comparing investments.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”