Robert J. Glushko is a adjunct professor at the University of California Berkeley School of Information. He has written a number of books including Document Engineering and The Discipline of Organizing. In 1997, he co-founded Veo Systems and helped pioneer the use of XML for electronic business.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”