Rodney Richardson has offered senior risk management expertise in leadership positions at some of the top financial institutions in the world. He is currently a vice president in the Group Audit division at Deutsche Bank, focusing on cybersecurity. Rodney was a vice president on the Strategy, Planning, and Governance team at Citigroup and also served as global head of security technology management at BNY Mellon.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”