Scott Hudson has more than 20 years of experience in technical communications, including managing and deploying structured markup and content management systems. He is an active participant in OASIS XML standards committees, including the DocBook, DITA, and Augmented Reality in Information Products Technical Committees. Scott has presented at XML industry conferences. He specializes in information architecture, content analysis, solution design, content model design, XSLT and other XML-related technologies. Currently, Scott is responsible for driving the content strategy for Product Training and Documentation at Jeppesen, a Digital Aviation subsidiary of Boeing.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”