Shawn Connelly holds two master’s degrees, one in cybersecurity and information assurance and another in IT management. He holds his Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), VMware Certified Professional (VCP), VCP-NSX, and six Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications. Shawn has worked for more than 20 years in IT, including the last five years as a director of security.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”