Simon Puleo, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), is an educator/trainer by day and a security researcher at night. As a global enablement manager at Micro Focus, he helps employees and customers implement identity-powered security with an emphasis on access control, including multi-factor authentication and identity governance. Previously, he worked for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Security, focusing on application security, encryption key management, and security information and event management (SIEM). Simon is a thought leader actively engaged in researching the cyber-threat landscape and sharing his perspectives in seminars and articles.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves