With Stephanie Piehl’s passion for languages and cultures, it was only natural that she graduated in Applied Linguistic and Cultural Studies at the renowned FTSK in Germersheim, Germany. She brings over 10 years of experience in localization. Working as a localization coordinator on both the vendor and the client side, as a freelance translator, and now as an in-house terminologist at Agilent Technologies, Stephanie has gained insights of the industry from every perspective.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”