Stephen Simchak has been defining, measuring, analyzing, and improving existing business processes for over 15 years. His knowledge, skills, and abilities have made people, processes, and projects more efficient, effective, quality-focused, and secure.
Stephen is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Green Belt, and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in addition to holding Network+ and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) credentials. He has worked with the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), General Electric, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Phillip Morris USA, and the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves