A telecommunications network is a collection of terminals, links and nodes which connect to enable telecommunication between users of the terminals. Each terminal in the network have a unique address so messages or connections can be routed to the correct recipients. The collection of addresses in the network is called the address space.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”