Terrie Diaz is Cisco’s government certification team technical lead and is responsible for Cisco’s Common Criteria evaluations. She is well-versed in US and international certification requirements and is an active member in many of the global technical communities responsible for writing the collaborative protection profiles in which Common Criteria evaluations are performed.
Terrie is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with over 30 years of experience in IT and system security, supply chain risk management, and program management. She has a bachelor of science degree in business management and retired from the US military after serving for 21 years.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”