Thomas Carey has over 12 years’ experience in information security practices, with a strong knowledge of both government and corporate security requirements. He currently works with Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) as a chief software systems engineer. He holds the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Security+. He has experience in database administration, system administration, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves