Todd Fitzgerald is managing director/CISO, CISO Spotlight. He was named 2016-17 Chicago CISO of the Year and ranked Top 50 Information Security Executive. He has authored 3 books: Information Security Governance Simplified: From the Boardroom to the Keyboard, CISO Leadership: Essential Principles for Success (ISC2), and E-C Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer Body of Knowledge, and he has contributed to a dozen others. Todd has held senior leadership positions at Northern Trust, Grant Thornton International, ManpowerGroup, WellPoint, Zeneca/Syngenta, IMS Health, and American Airlines.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”