Tolu Onireti is a cybersecurity consultant. She has more than 10 years of cybersecurity experience in secure development lifecycles, management, and implementation of cybersecurity programs. She holds a master of science in telecommunication engineering and a bachelor of science in electrical and electronics engineering. Tolu has also worked at Cisco Systems, IBM, and Solutionary (NTT Security). She holds Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Project Management Professional (PMP), and CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”