Traditional Chinese is the writing system used in Taiwan and other locales. It represents original Chinese hànzì characters. The hànzì characters first appeared in the Han dynasty as a clerical script and are used by both Mandarin and Cantonese speakers, as well as speakers of other Chinese dialects.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”