Translation Services—Requirements for Translation Services (ISO 17100) is a standard, based on the historic EN 15038 standard, that provides minimum qualification requirements for the human translation process involving quality and service delivery. It gives localization service providers (LSPs) guidelines for managing core processes, resources, and other activities involved in delivering a quality translation service. The standard is available for purchase from the ISO website.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”