Ulf Mattsson is the chief technology officer at Atlantic BT Security Solutions and earlier at Compliance Engineering. He was the chief technology officer and a founder of Protegrity. Prior to Protegrity, Ulf worked for 20 years at IBM in software development. He holds more than 50 patents and has worked in standards bodies, including ANSI X9 and PCI DSS. Leading journals and professions magazines have published more than 100 of his in-depth professional papers.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves