Vanessa Harrison, BA (Hons), CELTA, DELTA, MBA, MSc, is a management systems consultant, course writer and associate tutor for the British Standards Institution (BSI) in the EMEA region. She specializes in ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 31000, and ISO 9001. Vanessa implements and audits the aforementioned standards and teaches the same at all levels, including the lead implementer and lead auditor qualifications. She is also a Cyber Essentials practitioner and a BSI committee member for the ISO 31000 standard.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves