Vocabulary is a collection of words used by a group or individual for a specific purpose. Vocabulary can be specific, such as a list of scientific animal names, or it can refer to the full working vocabulary of an individual. The nuances of this term are important for translation, as well as for formulating relevant lists of terminology.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”