William J. McBorrough is the co-founder of and CEO at MCGlobalTech, a Washington DC-based information security management consulting firm. For more than 19 years, Mr. McBorrough has demonstrated success as an administrator, engineer, architect, consultant, manager, and practice leader, developing cost-effective solutions to support the strategic and operational goals of client organizations in the areas of enterprise information security risk management, IT governance, security organization development and management, and government information assurance and compliance.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves