Wired (stylized as WIRED) is a full-color monthly American magazine and online periodical, published since January 1993, that reports on how new and developing technology affects culture, the economy, and politics. Owned by Condé Nast, it is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The magazine spawned several spin-offs: Wired UK, Wired Italia, Wired Japan and Wired Germany. In its earliest colophons, Wired credited Canadian media theorist Marshall McLuhan as its “patron saint.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”