Workflow is the sequence of steps/tasks through which a project passes from start to completion. Workflows make up a process. In localization, a typical workflow is the series of task from submission of a translation request, through the translation process (file management, deployment to language resources, translation, review, QA, etc.) to delivery of translated files and deployment of the translated content.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”