A writing system consists of the conventions for writing in a language. The writing system of a language can indicate pronunciation, stress, syllable timing, or just lexical meaning. These systems can be classified into 3 general types. See logographic, syllabic, and alphabetic writing systems for more details.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”