XML Press was founded in 2008 to publish books and ebooks on writing, management, content strategy, technology, and social media. Our goal is to give technical communicators, content strategists, marketers, and managers practical knowledge that helps them do their jobs more effectively. Our publications are available through most retailers and may also be purchased for business, educational, or promotional use.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”